TEMPORARY APPLICATION PROCESS
-- THE INFORMATION BELOW IS OUTDATED. PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON YOUR CLASS FROM OUR HOMEPAGE. IN GAME APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED --
-- DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH YOUR APPLICATION --
Due to current issues with the website applications you can temporarily apply through in game mail.
Send your replies to the following questions to Ragestarved on US-Draka via in game mail. We will respond to you via in game mail.
Make sure to number all answers in the mail and send multiple pieces of mail if necessary.
1. What Class and Race do you want to play?
2. How long have you been playing WoW for?
3. What's your raiding Experience with WoW? (Expansion experience can be included)
4. Our raid times are Mon and Wed at 6:30pm. Raid times are server time, which is central. Can you make our raid times?
5. We require a certain degree of maturity. How old are you?
6. How dedicated to classic content are you? Is this an alt/twink or another main for you?
7. Are you willing to give up profession materials that you don't need to assist the guild bank/another member? Are you willing to level your professions to meet guild needs?
8. Why do you want to come back to Classic raiding?
9. What's going to keep you away from level 70/80/Cata?
10. What is your class and spec? What experience do you have as that class?
11. Have you been in any other Classic Raiding guilds? If so, which ones and why did you leave?
12. You must have Ventrillo in order to attend our raids, although a microphone isn't necessary. Will this be a problem?
13. Will you respec if the guild requires it?
14. How did you find Screams of the Past?
15. Did you read our loot rules located at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4020
16. Did you read our Guild Rules located at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1785
17. What does guild rule #3 say briefly?
18. Is there anything you'd like to add to your application? (optional)